Job description / Role
Air Arabia is first and largest Low Cost Carrier (LCC) in Middle East and North Africa.
We fly you to over 170 destinations spread across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. We offer our passengers a journey which is efficient reliable and offer great value for money across our network.
The millions of passengers who have chosen to fly with Air Arabia have helped us make a difference and set a mark in the aviation industry internationally. Air Arabia is the first publicly listed airline in the region providing the carrier an independent path to growth and profitability.
Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate. Taking responsibility and lead on social needs of local and international communities has been part of our success.
Manages key projects or variety of projects related to customer experience including product, cabin crew and inflight services.Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Key Result Responsibilities
• Works closely with different teams of the Customer Experience department to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as with other departments for support and coordination.
• Manages a variety of development projects to enhance the customer experience and to ensure best practices are implemented especially in areas related to cabin services functions and activities as well as inflight product.
• Utilizes all available sources of customers' feedback to collate information on standards of services provided by the Cabin Crew, highlights areas for improvement and recommends alternative solutions.
• Monitors and follows up on the performance of the product and cabin services teams across the hubs to ensure standardization in standards and service delivery.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Oversees the standardized measures for the overall customer experience and this includes but is not limited to catering, inflight products, equipment, cabin appearance, etc.
• Responsible for the right selection of vendors related to customer experience such as onboard duty free, catering, and other providers through valid recommendations on quality, variety, and prices with focus on cost-efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Collaborates with the team members to ensure all SLAs/contracts signed with suppliers and providers cater for the business needs, as per agreed specifications and are been adhered to by the providers accordingly.
• Work closely with HOD to ensure necessary improvements and remedial solutions are applied to enhance performance; follows up on agreed decisions to ensure timely and effective implementation and reviews as appropriate.
• Provides accurate, comprehensive reports to the HOD when and as needed.
• Conducts field trips to hubs and destinations as needed.
• Performs any additional responsibilities as assigned by the HOD.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
• Bachelor's degree in management/ Administration or equivalent is preferred for this role.
• Project Management certificate (PMP) or alternately the corresponding working experience.
• Proficient Microsoft Office suite (Advanced Excel/Power Point), Internet, Web Search.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent Presentation and Public Speaking skills.
• Fluent in English Language, Arabic Language is an advantage
• 8+ years of experience in a similar role managing projects independently or as part of a team in any service industry, preferably in a mid-sized company with multiple hubs.
• Direct experience in the cabin/customer service functions in airlines is preferred.
• Proven record of initiating/implementing/managing development projects and new initiatives that enhanced performance and/or increased productivity.
• Adopted market trends and best practices to develop effective customer care solutions.
• Experienced in managing contracts and service level agreements SLAs.
• Demonstrates exceptional work habits, with high accuracy and attention to details.
• Effective negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Employs technical expertise and interpersonal relations to support company's objectives.
• Hands on monitoring performance KPIs of business initiatives.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.