Job description / Role
PMP - Prince2 - Project Manager - Programme Manager
Defense / Defence Project Manager Required.
Our client with multiple service lines are looking for Project Manager within their Defense equipment business. The role will involve working directly with a National Security customer to support and influence the shape of solutions that are of national importance. As a Project Manager you will be at the leading edge of the operational work with this customer, collaborating closely with them in multi-function teams to deliver technology, process or service based solutions to problems of national importance to time, cost and quality. This role is based in Abu Dhabi
• As a successful candidate you will join an established team of like-minded peers who will support your development in your new role, to make sure you are successful and in your career with the Company, as you grow as one of the valued employees.
• You be part of the core integrated programme / project team, addressing problems and opportunities of importance to the nation.
• The Mid-Level Project Manager operates within a Portfolio Programme environment augmenting and/or leading Call Off Contracts within a highly complex and multi organizational environments to deliver complex change initiative for Defense, Security and Intelligence orientated SW and Business solutions for clients.
• As a successful candidate you will be working alongside customers in dynamic and operationally focused deliveries.
• Working within a complex stakeholder landscape and with often immature, developing and changing requirements, you will be expected to lead work packages and/or projects to deliver customer outputs.
• Your advocacy and knowledge will be vital in helping the customer achieve their business objectives.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for the following in you:
• Proven and demonstrable experience in planning, monitoring and controlling projects, within the defence sector
• Former experience gained from the defence sector is highly desired.
• Sound knowledge of programme and project management methods.
• RFP / RFQ Bid \ Tender Experience
• Exemplary leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate and empower those to achieve success
• Skills in negotiating and conflict management, with the ability to identify and address differences of objective, attitude or perception in order to produce an agreed outcome for all parties
• Ability to influence and align others towards the vision for the project
• Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to create the full range of project documentation
• Proven experience of budget management and control
• An understanding of engineering standards as a non- engineer, preferably within the defence industry- desirable
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
Sr. Project Engineer
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager