Project Manager - Design / Construction
Job description / Role
Randstad is currently working with an award winning architecture and engineering consultancy as they are looking to recruit a Project Manager & Assistant Project Manager to the team based in Dubai, UAE. The successful candidate will act as the "lead consultant" on large scale building projects across the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
We are keen to speak with candidates who have extensive project management experience leading multidisciplinary design projects (mechanical, electrical, structural, civil) OR candidates that have full spectrum life-cycle experience managing projects from design to construction supervision and handover to the client.
- Act as the Client’s main contact with the Company and is responsible for maintaining an effective and professional
relationship with the Client
- Attends meetings with the client and technical meetings chaired by the client’s project management team
- Responsible for defining the roles and responsibilities of different team members for all projects assigned to the incumbent.
- Manage and coordinate the design input of external design team members and sub-consultants.
- Prepares project progress reports and projects schedules
- Monitors resource and generates resource planning data
To be considered for the opportunities, candidates must have:
- 10 - 15 years experience
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- Previous experience with multidisciplinary consultants in the Middle East (5 years)
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Large scale building projects through design only OR design and delivery
We would also be interested in speaking with Assistant Project Manager candidates who are looking for opportunities in Dubai.
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager (Building or Industrial Plant)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation South Asia (CSCEC SA)
|Saudi Arabia-Tabuk||19 Dec|
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Project and Construction Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Dec|