Job description / Role
Project Manager - Digital Data Standardization - 9 months contract
• Responsible for end-to-end project management within the Data Pillar Implementation Project. i.e. milestones, follow-up across X-functional teams, developing project charters, coordinating touch points (virtual and F2F).
• Proactively identify, facilitate resolution and escalate issues.
• Leads project activities including kickoff meetings, recurring status meetings, reporting, risk tracking, steering committee meetings, and conflict resolution.
• Develops and drives detailed plans, identifying critical path and timing while meeting strategic intent and achieving key milestones.
• Manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders.
• Ensure problem solving and decision making addressing major risks and issues by identifying, documenting, resolving, communicating or escalating to senior leadership when appropriate.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to manage expectations.
• Will report directly to Project Lead
• 3-5 years’ experience as PMO.
• Intermediate understanding of Pharmaceutical data-sets or data-related projects.
• Strong project management skills – highly experienced in this field is a must.
• Understands complex projects with multiple stakeholders at different levels (Global, Regional, Local).
• Will be responsible for tracking the overall status of those projects. He/She will assist in standardization of the compilation of information and ways of reporting these
End-to-end project management:
• Creating project roadmap, milestones, follow-up across X-functional teams.
• Governance – Ensures that decisions are taken by the right people, based on the right information.
• Transparency. The PMO is responsible for providing information and being the single source of the truth.
• Traceability – By managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions