Job description / Role
The Project Manager will be responsible for driving the development of the existing digital product line as well as partnering with compliance, tech and product to launch new online product lines and improvements.
Our client is a technology business that has seen rapid success and growth and are now looking to expand their team in Dubai, UAE .
You will play a critical role in the business continually improving all processes and leading automation initiatives with the tech teams. Working in a true agile environment, you will be a core member of the team responsible for ensuring the quality of product delivery.
* Lead and drive the project team, master plan and project scope from end to end
* Design, maintain, and improve process maps for all product lines
* Evaluate and implement new solutions, workflows based on key learnings
* Determine and define project scope and objectives for new product lines
* Design production & implementation processes (Agile) for new product lines
In addition to a fantastic Project Manager opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer strong career progression.
* Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years relevant experience managing digital projects
* Experience with agile project management and proven leadership skills
* High collaboration skills and partner orientation across the value chain
* English - advanced level both written and spoken
* Experience working with Asana (desired)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IBM Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||17 Aug|
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Senior Project Manager
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|