Job description / Role
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
• Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
• Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
• Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
• Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
• Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
• Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
• Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
• Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
AED 35,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be Engineering qualified, additional professional qualifications in construction and / or project management.
• Contractor (not consultancy) experience.
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in GCC (of which 10 years in UAE) with villas, high rise, mixed use residential buildings’ (not infrastructure) experience.
• Project management experience of projects with value >Dhs250 million.
• Nationality open, but preference for Western educated or top ME university, eg American University etc.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.