Job description / Role
· Ensuring maximum client satisfaction, with top quality and timely delivery.
· Act as the main POC of project-related aspects with internal and external stakeholders
· Communicates organizer updates to relevant staff members including updated Exhibition
· Organizers rules and regulations, build-up times, dismantling, etc.
· Liaises with Exhibition venues and Organizers to ensure stands are approved for 3D design and structural drawings and calculations
· Ensures relevant compliance documents are completed and submitted in a timely manner to Exhibition Organizers and Venues
· Keep local sales teams & customers updated with progress of the project and work closely with sales team to annually assess their needs to achieve targets.
· Communicate with the catalogue provider on the submission and deadlines of the requirements to ensure that the published information online is correct
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, suppliers, management, and customer stakeholders
· Prepare reports on account status
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
· Communicate client needs and demands to Line Manager
· Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goal
· Keep records of client transactions
· Liaise with clients and/or internal sales team to take control of incoming briefs, interrogating them and owning the response.
· Translate client’s briefs to creatively strategic proposals within defined timeframes
· Produce and implement detailed proposals for events and activations with timelines, presentations, venues, suppliers, and documentations.
AED 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
· A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
· A level of creativity when it comes to thinking of new sales opportunities
· Commercial awareness and customer-oriented mindset
· Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or a related field is an added advantage
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administration Operations Manager (Executive Assistant)
Middle East Executive
ABB Industries LLC
|Abu Dhabi||8 Sep|
Project Management Officer
Quest Search & Selection
RTC-1 Employment Services