This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales jobs
Project Manager – Exhibitions & Events
• Strategize, plan, improve, direct and manage the overall sales, marketing and operations of existing exhibitions organized by the company to maximize business and revenue. To launch and manage new show development. To optimize the financial and operational performance of portfolio cluster.
• Develop new concepts in existing exhibition whilst improving the organic growth to meet my client strategic business plan.
• Research different markets and trends to assess the potential to launch new exhibitions or expand existing exhibition profiles.
• Devise and implement the full project management plan, integrating marketing and PR campaigns.
• Remain abreast of competitive landscapes by tracking trends and acquiring best practices to better my client events.
• Provide motivation and support to the sales team thereby helping them to achieve their financial targets and optimize client relationships.
• Coordinate all sales-enabling support functions with continued creativity, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Undertake and initiate any activities that shall aid the on-target financial achievement of the sales team.
• Devise and implement any peripheral special events that shall enrich the show content.
• Perform duties other than the above-mentioned, as instructed by the Director Exhibitions.
• Arranging and coordinating team meetings, following up action on decisions taken and ensuring that appropriate records are kept and reports are provided on all aspects of the project.
• Participate in the planning of budgets, resource management and business planning.
Ensure expenditure is made within the budget approved for each exhibition.
• Undertake other project related duties as required.
• Ability to drive team
• Sense of priority and urgency
• Tenacity in client negotiation
• Good and effective follow up and continuity
• Organized and systematic approach
• Commercial acumen
• Accountability and ownership
• Resourceful and creative
• Strong Sales negotiations skills
• Formal qualification in a business, and or sales management degree or related disciplines.
• Strong sales, interpersonal and negotiating skills required.
• A minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in the exhibitions industry and the ability to remain updated on the latest industry market knowledge.
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.