Job description / Role
An international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. The company has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion and they are looking for a Facilities Management Project Manager - Process Improvement to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
General Description of the Role Responsibilities:
* Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal.
* Develop and coordinate the performance excellence/performance improvement vision and deployment planning as defined by the Executive Team.
* Achieve buy-in from all decision-makers for the successful application of performance excellence/performance improvement.
* Create team processes for optimizing results.
* Actively lead projects and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
* Liaison with Finance, IT, Operations etc. and other members of the organization in assessing, tracking and reporting the operational and financial benefit of a Performance Excellence project.
* Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
* Preparation of monthly project scorecard reports.
* Coordinate communication activities and market the process and results by publicizing goals, plans, progress and results.
* Other duties as directed.
* BSc in engineering and a min. of 10 years of relevant experience. Proven process improvement, engineering qualification; Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
* Proven experience in process improvement, leading projects with a record of successful implementation.
* Proven leadership skills and business acumen - performance-driven.
* Broad strategic thinker, with a clear vision and direction of world-class change management.
* Excellent presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Works well in a team environment, with sound negotiation and problem-solving skills.
* Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders on sensitive and/or emotional issues.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.