Job description / Role
This person will be partnering with our entrepreneurial leadership team as an experienced manager who has extensive knowledge in the payments space, in the MENA region. This combined knowledge will help us evolve and accelerate our go-to-market strategy with partners. The successful candidate will own the end-to-end project delivery, across multiple domains and business functions to deliver simultaneous projects in a fast paced, evolving environment.
We are working with one of the most exciting Fintech start-ups in the MENA region that is challenging legacy payment methods. They are currently operating in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, with plans to expand into several other markets soon.
* Make recommendations to the business based on deep understanding of our partners/customers, the product, and the process.
* This includes detailed mapping of customer experiences, needs analysis, impact analysis, business case studies to ensure recommendations are accepted and delivered in a timely manner.
* Collaborate with a range of diverse stakeholders including (but not limited to) COO, CEO, Product, Risk Finance and Tech teams, as well as our internal and external vendors.
* Develop relationships with a variety of strategic partners.
* You will be responsible for building and maintaining partnerships to drive and enable new business.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* Experience in Partnerships in the MENA region, with a strong understanding of the e-commerce and payments ecosystem.
* Experience working within a fintech or in a start-up environment.
* A passion for project management, value autonomy and accountability.
* A wealth of experience of end-to-end project delivery and can think both strategically and holistically about your approaches.
* Expert stakeholder management skills and the ability to partner with teams and department leaders.
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
* A growth mindset and are adept at change management. You can pivot quickly when required.
* Strong technical knowledge, with an understanding of the market and nuances of operation within this region.
* Strategy consulting experience is a plus.
* Fluency in English (Arabic would be a bonus).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Project Manager / Program Manager - Co-Brand Card / Credit Card
Manpower Middle East
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|
Middle East Executive
IBM Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services