Job description / Role
• Undertake day to day delivery of project management tasks.
• Development of Client Briefs and Project Execution Plans to suit the specific requirement of each COMMERCIAL project.
• Manage design teams in the development of design solutions to meet the client’s expectations.
• Full management and handling of the local approvals process specific to the COMMERCIAL projects.
• Administration of complex building contracts, proactively managing and confirming the compliance of contractors/consultants to the contract terms and conditions.
• Assisting with the compilation of tender documents, and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting.
• Development of project documentation, programs, master budget etc.
• Maintaining a robust document management system so that the project team uses it to furnish a written record of project execution.
• Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
• Compliance with the company governance.
• Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
• Management and coordination of all specific client direct orders.
• Monitoring and reporting on the contractor’s progress against the contract program.
• Managing consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract.
• Managing consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
• Management and coordination on site with all 3rd party ordered client direct items.
University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
Nature and length of previous experience: at least 10 years experience
Current Location: UAE
Specialist knowledge: fit out commercial projects
Nationality Preference: Preferably western candidates
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Fit out / Interiors
Project Manager - Interior Fitouts
Al Suweidi Engineering Consultants
Senior Project Manager