Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a Turnkey Interior Fit Out Client based in Dubai we are recruiting an experienced Project Manager for Dubai interior fit out projects. The role will be based in their Dubai and requires someone with UAE experience as a Project Manager on interior fit outs to hotels, villas, offices etc.
The responsibilities will be as follows
• Develops, read, comment, and update project schedule with planning engineer-strong knowledge of primavera software.
• Planning activities on site and set priority in a proper sequence
• Strong technical skills in reading, checking, technical drawings, for interior fit out works and in General Construction.
• Decision making and trouble shooting.
• Able to properly allocate Manpower and resource planning
• Strong ability for time estimation of activities and resources needed
• Strong Communication, and documentation skills
• Initiate and follow up on all technical submittals, drawings, material and vendors.
• Knowledge of MEP and coordination
• Strong knowledge in cost estimation.
• Strong knowledge in claims- cost and time variation.
• Monitoring and reporting progress
• Team leadership, and work under pressure.
• Quality control management skills
• The successful candidate will be degree educated preferably a Architectural or Civil Engineer and have at least 10 years of Exp and working as a Project Manager for an interiors fit out.
• Strong background in leading interior fit out projects
• Local (Dubai / UAE experience)
• Ideally can start within the next 2-4 weeks
• Ideally based in Dubai (or the UAE and willing to move) already
• You will need a UAE driving licence.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.