Job description / Role
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a leading fitout contractor with an established project base.
Our client is a well-established fitout and refurbishment contractor, who has shown tremendous growth in the past 2 years and is currently on course to continue its expansion this year. Their projects are primarily in the commercial, health and tertiary sectors.
Due to an increase in projects, they are looking to secure a highly motivated, proactive Project Manager that would be capable of delivering 2-3 projects at any given time. The Project Manager will fully manage all aspects of the projects from concept to completion.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
This is a great opportunity to work with a group of highly experienced, forward-thinking construction individuals who are committed to being the best in the industry.
AED 25,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Project Manager skills and experience
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent tertiary qualifications
- Proven track record delivering commercial projects in the UAE
- Strong relationships with consultants, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers is essential
- Strong leadership, programming, financial management and communication skills
- Ability to mentor, train and develop professional teams
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Project Manager - Interior Fitouts
Project Manager - Construction
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Project Manager - Fit Out
PSR Solutions International
Ignite Search & Selection