Job description / Role
An exciting and newly created opportunity has arisen to join an expanding business based in UAE. This company have gone through some positive senior leadership changes and are developing an impressive reputation in the market. The company are now recruiting a dynamic and experienced Project Manager to join a newly created Project Manager Office.
Your new role
• As the new Project Manager you will be based out of the companies corporate operation and be responsible for managing multiple projects & project teams, that have been set out by the organisation.
• The PM will work closely with the Head of PMO and other senior leaders in the business, they will be tasked with defining the project parameters and developing detailed documentation outlining the project.
• The PM will work closely with several business functions within the organisation, including but not restricted to; Supply Chain; Production; Finance; Marketing.
What you'll need to succeed
• As the new PM, you must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management position and have a strong track record of delivering medium size & complex projects across the business value chain.
• Is it critical that you have experience of working with other in-house business function and hold strong stakeholder management skills.
• You will need to be PMP certified and ideally be educated to bachelor's level.
• You will be working on Microsoft Project on a day to day basis, therefore expert knowledge of MS Project is essential.
• A background of working for an FMCG or Manufacturing business is critical.
What you'll get in return
If you are successful in this process then you will be rewarded with a very strong salary package alongside overall benefits. The organisation are going through an exciting period of development and this position will play a vital part in the companies continued success. You will work closely with a enthusiastic and driven leader within the business and have the opportunity to learn and grow alongside them.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.