Job description / Role
A reputed company in the Healthcare Industry is currently looking for Project Manager (IT Healthcare) to join their team in UAE.
- Provide expert advice to IT Department on the areas of Program, Project management, Governance, Risk Management, Resource Optimization and overall framework for the governance of Enterprise IT provided to all beneficiaries and customers.
- Providing assistance and support to the Department, in coordination with the relevant department heads in defining and developing strategic and operational goals, plans, and work programs for the Department of information technology
- Ensure the implementation of Programs & Projects for all organizational units in the organization and related external parties and provide the necessary support to IT Project Managers to manage those services at the required times and in accordance with the best possible levels.
- Align IT with enterprise objectives and create an IT Governance and strategic plan to support the department align to the changes of Organization strategy that impact IT strategy
Ideal candidates must be/have:
- MP certified, CGEIT - Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT
- 10 years at least as experience
- Good to have IT + Health Projects
- Experience with various best practices/standards in the market such as DAMA, BABOK, TOGAF, COSO, ISO, ITIL, and CoBIT
- Applicants must be currently in UAE
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training .
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
Associate Director / Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||19 Apr|