Job description / Role
• To provide overall management direction for project and to lead the team from design stage through to the final stages of the project. To monitor project works related to quality, cost, program, and health and safety of operatives and staff under his control
• Ability to managed integration partners (external vendors); strong communication and general management skills
• Able to work with Security Engineers, and understand IT nomenclature
• Strong Senior PM with strong track record of success; fundamental PM skills.
• Experience with IT Security/Infrastructure
• Bachelor s Degree
• Infra & App Security Knowledge
• Good Communication Skills
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.