Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a Turnkey Interior Fit Out Contractor based in Abu Dhabi we are recruiting an experienced Project Manager for Abu Dhabi interior fit out projects.
The role will be based in their Abu Dhabi office and sites around the capitol and requires someone with UAE experience as a Project Manager on interior fit outs to hotels, villas, offices etc.
The responsibilities will be as follows
• Develops, read, comment, and update project schedule with planning engineer-strong knowledge of primavera software.
• Planning activities on site and set priority in a proper sequence
• Strong technical skills in reading, checking, technical drawings, for interior fit out works and in General Construction.
• Decision making and trouble shooting.
• Able to properly allocate Manpower and resource planning
• Strong ability for time estimation of activities and resources needed
• Strong Communication, and documentation skills
• Initiate and follow up on all technical submittals, drawings, material and vendors.
• Knowledge of MEP and coordination
• Strong knowledge in cost estimation.
• Strong knowledge in claims- cost and time variation.
• Monitoring and reporting progress
• Team leadership, and work under pressure.
• Quality control management skills
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The successful candidate will be degree educated preferably a Architectural or Civil Engineer and have at least 5 years of UAE experience working as a Project Manager for an interiors contractor.
• You will need a UAE driving licence.
The cv needs to be a WORD DOCUMENT and please make sure under each company you explain who your company are ( for example an interiors contractor ) and a description of the projects you have worked on especially as PM for interior fit out.
If you have the above experience please send your cv as a WORD DOCUMENT detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.