Job description / Role
Project Manager - Interior Fitouts
Salary: based on Experience
Our Client is on of the leaders in Interior Design, Manufacturing and Contracting in the UAE.
Established more that 30 years ago, they are well known in the market for high quality iconic projects and a vast portfolio, providing a turnkey service tailor made to their clients expectations.
Due to their continuous growth in the Middle Eastern Market we are seeking a highly talented and experienced Project Manager to join the team.
The Key role is to oversee and manage allocated projects with the focus on delivering high quality service from start to completion and handover
• Coordinate with consultant-client to kick off site to start project construction; making all necessary arrangement of building approval procurement of material, design, drawing, and sample approval
• Finalize requirements and specifications in consultation with Site Engineer, Site Supervisor, and Workforce and Subcontractor workforce for successful completion of the project
• Manage on-site construction activities to ensure completion of the project within the time & cost and quality parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output
• Liaise with the clients/consultants for the successful & timely completion of the project
• Attend all site weekly meetings & develop action plan against the points discussed
• Prepare the project schedule keeping track of each activity in order to complete on time
• Analyze bottleneck of project and take immediate preventive action to bring in project timeline
• Good Handling of manpower management / Labour management / Sub Contractor management / Supplier management
• Participate in planning major projects & resolve conflict issues during execution
• Evaluate & execute contracting works and coordinating with consultants, contractors, and clients
• Supervise all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or related field experience
• Minimum of 8 years experience in managing interior fitout projects
• Currently working as a Project Manager in turnkey interior fit out design and build
• Strong technical awareness of commercial and residential interior fitout, joinery, flooring, lighting and joinery works
• Ability to work very autonomously, structured and to deadlines
• IT literate
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Detail oriented, self-discipline and self-motivation
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.