Job description / Role
Located in Vienna, Austria, the VAMED Group is an internationally leading company in the field of healthcare. According to our philosophy "everything from one source", we constantly develop new and innovative strategies to ensure our market leadership.
For our department, International Education and Training, we are looking for a Project Manager for healthcare projects whose duties will include:
• 20 working hours per week
• Conducting needs assessments in cooperation with experts
• Project acquisition in cooperation with other departments of the VAMED Group
• Research on potential markets
• Implementation of acquisition strategy in cooperation with the head of the department
• Establishing of relationships with local partners and customers
• Preparation of project proposals and project contracts
• Day-to-day management of education and training projects in the Middle East region, including:
- Management of project budget
- Implementation of training programs/timetables
- Communication with customers, local partners and training partners
• Development of project budgets; preparation of documents for tenders
AED 16,000 to 17,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University degree, bachelor’s or higher in a field related to health and/or business administration
• Experience in training/project management in the healthcare sector
• Several years of experience, for example in training development, sales of training programs or management of training programs in the Middle East
• Strong network in and knowledge of Middle East healthcare market
• Ideally experience in international cooperation
• Excellent command of English; fluency in Arabic will be an advantage, other foreign languages are an asset
• Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• High level of customer and service orientation
• Strong conceptual capabilities and structured working style
• Very good IT skills (MS-Office, etc.)
• Meaningful work in an international team
• Dynamically growing market with a perspective for the future
• Overall conditions of an internationally successful group
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.