Job description / Role
A reputed Healthcare company in UAE is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
- The candidate has to be native of Arabic speakers
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified / should have the knowledge about it
- Project Management skills with end-to-end delivery of projects
- Responsible for building relationship with all stake holders and decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skill in Communication, Administration and Negotiation.
- Project planning and project scheduling
- Skills to keep project on track
- Should be familiar with process audit and managing the process auditors
- Good understanding of Healthcare Business Domain
- Should have over all 5 to 8 years experiences.
- Must have experience in Software Applications in healthcare domain
- Salary Package: based on profile and experience
- IT Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- IT Healthcare Domain: 5 years (Required)
- IT healthcare Software Applications: 5 years (Required)
Salary Package - AED 18-20K/ month
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Project Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Yellow Door Energy
IT Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Technical Project Manager, Cloud
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|