Job description / Role
The Infrastructure Project Manager will establish, lead and deliver a project or number of projects within the IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) Projects and Portfolio Management (PPM) Change the Bank (CtB) function which could include but is not limited to IT Infrastrucutre Delivery projects in: Service Sustaining portfolio (SSP), ITID Transformation, Cyber Security and Corporate Real Estate (CRE) portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading and managing a projects of: circa $100,000 - $1M project budgets, matrixed teams, multiple business lines and locations
• Demonstrating active leadership and communication
• Operating at senior executive level, across regions and global businesses
• Responsible for ensuring delivery of portfolio progammes and projects in accordance with the Business Transformation Framework
• Responsibility for all aspects of a given portfolio, including: definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management
• Accountable for all elements of portfolio financial management, including headcount and software delivery capitalisation
• Own the identification and escalation of any budgetary related risks, issues and opportunities to portfolio/function as appropriate.
• Accountable for effective handover of projects into BAU operations to support effective benefits realisation
• Working closely with PPM colleagues, the ITID PPM Practice team and senior stakeholders to ensure portfolio alignment with wider ITID change portfolio, IT change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
• Experience of leading multi-year infrastructure projects
• Knowledge in technology domains such as network infrastructure, server infrastructure, Cyber security infrastructure and data centre technologies.
• Outstanding programme and project decision making and problem solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrable experience of programme and project-related budgetary management and analytical reasoning
• Detail orientated
• Exceptional relationship management and communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders, with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
• Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills
• Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
• Proven ability to articulate complex programme and project issues concisely and in simple language to recognise to the global remit of this role.
• High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of:
• Professional Project Management certification
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions