Job description / Role
Project Manager (Junior Level)
Candidates must have experience in Oil & Gas EPC industry and actively involved in:
- Project management and scheduling
- Project commercials, invoices and POC
- Coordination with clients and subcontractors
- Managing engineers and workers
AED 10,000 to 12,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard benefits as per UAE Law
- Currently based in the UAE ( locally available for interviews)
- Presently working in Oil & Gas industry, with any major EPC contractor
- Minimum five years of work experience in the UAE / GCC
- Expertise in commercials, technical aspects of project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Piping
- Certification on HSE, ISO,etc will be an added advantage
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.