Job description / Role
Be a part of our International Consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project & programme management and cost consultancy services.
• Reporting to the Programme Management team, responsible for the strategy and delivery of a major component project on this programme.
• Working in a client facing role, responsible for leading our team, developing the clients’ strategy, through to assisting in the appointment of the extended professional team of Local and International Consultants and Contractors.
• Responsible for developing the clients brief, delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Responsible for developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
• Responsible for seeing that the highest standards of Health and Safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
• The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
• Part of the senior management team in a client facing role.
• Degree Qualifications is essential.
• Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
• Major Building Project experience is essential for client approval.
• Extensive Dubai project experience is essential for client approval.
• 8yrs + of post-graduate experience is essential for client approval
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
• Excellent Leadership qualities are essential.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.