Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop client-business relationships.
• Work collaboratively with clients, discussing their recruitment needs
• Making sure that clients’ requirements are delivered on time without compromising CV quality.
• Assists Recruitment Consultants and external agents in sourcing, qualifying, and shortlisting most suitable candidates for vacancies.
• Contacting and coordinating with the candidates, when appropriate.
• Manage the job offer process, negotiating salary and benefit packages
• Recruitment coordination on onboarding and off boarding of candidates.
• Assists Recruitment Consultants and external agents making sure they provide CV, arrange interview schedules, and career advice to candidates.
• Interview candidates, both on an introductory level and for specific roles, when appropriate.
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
• Keep up to speed with market knowledge and commercial awareness through research and networking
• Provide market insight and advice to employers when appropriate.
• Works as part of the Team to maximize commercial performance.
• Prepares invoices and following up payments accordingly.
Experience: Minimum 5 years UAE experience
Specialization: Manpower Recruitment, Executive Search, HR Consultancy
Language: English (Arabic speaking is an advantage)
Salary: AED5,000 + Commission
• Previous and current experience working with Manpower Recruitment companies.
• Must have experience with some of the following industries - Oil & Gas, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Facilities Management, etc.
• Experience with UAE clients is essential and potential clients pipeline an advantage.
• Must have a strong client relations and negotiation skills.
• Must be willing to work 60 hours a week – able to extend work timings whenever needed. Must be available during weekend when appropriate.
• Preferably Executive Search and Head hunting experience using LinkedIn and other job platforms
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.