Job description / Role
• Can read P & ID Drawings.
• Has budget responsibility for his projects in the region.
• The Project Manager should actively manage the project to improve the result while maintaining the quality and time schedule.
• Manages the Projects in the company AXAPTA system, issues invoices and Variation orders in coordination with the relevant departments.
• Monitor turnover, profit, and budgeting for indirect costs within the project.
• Close follow up of the project activities during construction and takes the initiative and monitors process improvements in the project.
• Monitors the technical quality of the project.
• Approves purchase orders and expenses for projects under control.
• Manages the design of the project and the planning in coordination with the engineering department.
• Manages the execution of the project in coordination with the site supervisor and/or subcontractors.
• Maintains contacts with suppliers and subcontractors in consultation with the operations Department and purchasing.
• Produces high quality written project reports.
• Prepares project evaluation reports and costing and discusses this with the Senior Projects Manager and Operations Manager.
• Communicates any concerns in a clear, timely manner.
• Deviations from budget are explained in detail.
• Travel is part of the job.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• 5+ years’ experience in refrigeration or similar field.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
• Good management, commercial and communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills in MS office, ACAD and MS projects (preferable).
• Very good awareness of site safety regulations.
• Able to lead a team of supervisors and technicians to the best interest of the project.
• Familiarize self with the company’s work instructions and procedures.
• Should be highly motivated person and initiator.
• Should be strong decision maker and problem solver with multi-task capability.
• Should be able to communicate professionally with clients, other contractors and suppliers.
• Gives instructions and directions to staff, both in the office and in the field.
• Consults colleague Engineers, project managers, and sales engineers.
About the Company
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.
Project Engineer (Mechanical)
Senior MEP Project Engineer
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Project Engineer - Package Equipment
QA QC Engineer
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC