Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy and project management specialist who have an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some or the regions largest and most high profile projects. They are currently working on a major museum project and are looking to recruit and experienced project manager. The role will involve the following;
• Leading and motivating the Construction Management Delivery Teams.
• Proactive management of Consultants, Sub-Consultants Contractors and project participants.
• Ensuring continual compliance with overall project delivery strategies.
• Ensuring all parties are performing in accordance with their contracted services and their duties agreed under the responsibility matrix.
• Ensuring continual compliance with program procedures and agreed on reporting systems.
• Early identification of strategy or procedural inefficiencies and develop revisions to the PMP.
• Evaluation of progress on the Construction Methodology & Schedules for each package and taking necessary actions with relevant parties for deviations and time slippage.
• Ensuring the Safety Management System is being strictly adhered to.
• Candidates should have an engineering or construction related degree and preferably a post graduate qualification along with some form of professional membership.
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate a successful career working as a project manager on major construction projects in the middle east for both engineering consultants and contractors.
• Some experience of working on museum construction projects would be an advantage.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration