Job description / Role
Our prestigious multinational Oil & Gas EPC client looking to hire Project Manager for Oil & Gas Construction projects
Job description / Role (Responsibilities not limited to the following)
• Lead a multi-discipline team of Structural/Mechanical/Piping together with Civil, Electrical and Instrument
• Manage project implementation plans/Schedules and budgets
• General management (Construction, QC, HSE, Material, Manpower, Budget etc.)
• Conduct all project Reviews
• Perform construction activities in accordance with schedule and all technical requirements.
• Report on performance & Progress against budget
• Execute the project to the customer requirements, specifications
• Meet with proposals and other departments to review and handover contract documents
• Minimum 20 years or more experience in the construction project of Oil and Gas, 10 + years of experience in UAE / Gulf Countries
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the Oil & Gas Projects
• An Engineering degree/Bachelor’s degree holder, Degree educated in relevant Engineering discipline
• PMP would be advantageous
• You must be able to read/interpret contracts/drawings of gas plants, projects
• Prefer global EPC main Contractor experience
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Having leadership quality to manage all indirect and direct manpower on site and deliver the planned progress.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.