Job description / Role
Our Client is a leading multidisciplinary construction consultancy based in Dubai, mainly specialising in Hospitality and commercial projects. A new position has become available for a Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
As Project Manager you will play a key part in the Project Management team ensuring that projects are completed on time and budget. You will be the primary contact with both the Contractor and the client, attending site visits as well as board meetings, presenting on the status of the project.
AED 35,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Family Status
- BSc in Construction, Project Management, Architecture or similar;
- At least 10+ years experience with x5 in the UAE;
- Applicants must have experience working on high end, high value hotel projects in the Middle East;
- Arabic speaking candidates are preferred;
- Candidates must have strong communication skills as a large part of this role will be client facing;
- Strong background working for a reputable / international project management consultancy;
- Experience working on projects from inception - completion is highly desirable;
- Experience working in International Western countries such as the UK and Australia is important.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.