Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a Project Manager from a Project Management Consultancy to act as the bridge between client and contractor for giga projects.
Our client is a leader in Project Management Controls for large scale developments in the region. Due to the consistent growth in their portfolio, they are expanding their Project Management team.
* Act as the bridge for all project related matters
* Establish new relationships, business development whilst maintaining relationship with existing clients
* Facilitate meetings and report back to client on project tracking
* Develop and maintain a clear forecast on monthly, quarterly financial performance in relation to team targets
* Competitive salary and medical insurance provided
* Must have PMC experience
* Engineering, construction management or project management degree qualified
* 2-3 years in a PMC/Consultancy environment leading large scale real estate developments
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Project Manager - Construction
Project Engineer - Construction
SAS Global Consultants