Job description / Role
Using the most up-to-date project management standards, the Project Management team provides support to the design teams. We play a key role throughout the design phases, from contract administration to change control, time and cost management, payments and risk management.
• Review and understand the project scope and identify any scope gap.
• Liaise with Design Directors regarding project resource requirements including required sub-consultants.
• Responsible to develop the project programme in accordance with the project contract along with Design Manager/Design Director in liaison with the Planner.
• Overall responsibility for delivering the project within the contract timelines and budget.
• Liaise with design manager to assure compliance with QA/QC and company quality standard.
• Responsible for project contract administration and assist with resolving contractual difficulties.
• Liaise with commercial department to ensure timely issuance of invoices in accordance with project contract.
• Identify any potential variations and provide the supporting documents to the commercial department.
• Manage the sub-consultants to ensure timely delivery of their scope.
• Assist Project Leads to maintain compliance and review project plans.
• Conduct timely reviews of design progress and check scope compliance.
• Liaise with Document Control team to maintain the project records.
• Maintain and update project Risk Register.
• Complete the project close-out procedures including collecting any retention payment.
• Thorough knowledge of and compliance with SIEC procedures and standards
• Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
• Background in the building or construction industry
• A relevant post graduate qualification
• Project management experience. PMP certified will be preferred
• Understanding of the design process
• Resilient to coping with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties and work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication
About the Company
Studio International Engineering (SIEC) Consultants was established in Dubai in November 2014 as a boutique design studio comprised of Architects, Planners, and Project & Development Managers with vast experience in the region and industry.
SIEC has already entered the market aggressively by winning high-profile projects due to its team's experience, quality delivery, and full-service offerings, providing front-to-end development solutions ranging from Architectural Designs, full in-house Engineering, Interior Design, Project Management, and Landscape Design.
SIEC has undertaken a total of 140 projects with over AED 120M in related fees since inception.
SIEC has a 4-star rating from Dubai Municipality Pre-Qualification Section for contractors and consultants.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Site Project Manager
ABB Industries LLC
|Abu Dhabi||8 Sep|