Job description / Role
Project Manager / Program Manager - Co-Brand Card / Credit Card - 12 months contract
Team for India, Middle East, Africa and Turkey are looking for a Partnerships Project Manager for its newly set-up Financial Services practice with extraordinary analytical skills and business insights.
As part of a global business, this role is responsible for some cross-country projects and tasks with a key focus on UAE market to support a financial services project launch in the first 12 month. In this role, you will support all aspects of the channel: developing relationship with the partner/s, building plans to grow profitability, developing offers to expand the program, negotiating deal structures and terms, setting up campaigns, analyzing and reporting performance, and optimizing campaigns to achieve company goals.
• Overall project management skills with ability to follow through on strategies and deliver projects on time.
• Support day-to-day relationship and contract management for the assigned partners, expanding reach with the partner across functional groups
• Responsible for overall achievement of the targets in terms of new Co-brand launches and grow spend from Co-brand portfolio/s.
• Set up campaigns, manage ongoing communication, and optimize creative strategy and social/digital performance
• Run well-planned marketing tests to help optimize acquisition, activation and retention
• Track and analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the program
• Effectively manage technical communications with partners and troubleshoot and resolve technical inquiries
• Negotiate terms, financial structure of deals and launch Co-brands.
• Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, digital, customer experience, operations, analytics, risk, innovation) and across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Client’s resources
• Support other loyalty & partnerships managers on cross country tasks/projects
• Keep up with industry trends and monitor competition
• Experienced partner marketing manager or other performance marketing experience, a Co-brand/credit card marketing experience is a plus (3-5 years)
• Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to follow through on strategies and deliver tangible business results.
• Strong analytical skills and financial/portfolio modelling experience.
• Deep knowledge of partnership structures with analytic orientation and viewpoint on emerging partnership trends.
• Sharp marketing instincts and a passion for creating great customer experiences
• Well established relationship management & presentation skills with a deep sales orientation.
• Technical aptitude, ability to operate and thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
• Proven ability negotiating business agreements and ability to develop new partnerships.
• Strong organizational skills to prioritize and balance multiple priorities
• A professional ‘get it done’ attitude and work ethic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Fluency in English
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Senior Project Manager
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||19 Apr|
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
IBM Middle East
Associate Director / Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection