Job description / Role
My client is a specialist Fit-Out Contractor delivering Retail projects across the GCC.
As part of their continued development, they have recently been awarded store format fit-out projects from internationally recognised retail brands and so are urgently looking to appoint retail fit out specialist staff in Dubai.
Their most pressing requirement is for a Retail Fit Out Project manager to take the operational lead on the delivery of a number of retail units. Applicants must have previous experience of working in fast track retail environments and have a proven track record of retail branded delivery. Applicants must have worked on multi floor high street retail projects and be able to fully manage a store project from concept to completion.
Key Activities (Not limited to):
• Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
• Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
• Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
• Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
• Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
• Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
• Minimum 5 years of experience within the Retail industry
• Retail Fit Out project experience, must be recognisable brands
• Should have BD qualities and client relationship capabilities
• Successfully lead projects
• Advanced knowledge on AutoCAD, Preparation of 3D Renders, sketch-up and MS Office is essential.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package and a position with one of the leading retail firms with continuous flow of projects. If you would be interested in this, please click the APPLY button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.