Job description / Role
• Managing project and ensure project is delivered within budget and on time; with quality as planned.
• Ensure projects risks are reported to higher management together with solutions and alternatives
• Lead a team of engineers in all aspects of the of projects.
• Lead, assign, and review work of project delivery team; check work and progress and identify changes of scope and additional services.
• Mentor, support and provide technical direction to other engineers.
• Develop and oversee project budgets and schedules.
• Cultivate and maintain client relationships.
• Runs the project schedule and negotiates inter dependencies.
• Monitors progress against targets and solves complex issues between stakeholders.
• Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Project Management experience within major roads and infrastructure projects
• Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant technical subject
• Experience in managing and leading teams to gain successful outcomes
• Previous experience of working on major infrastructure projects in Middle East
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.
Ignite Search & Selection
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|