Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Project Manager with experience in the events industry to join their team to oversee a Signage and Wayfinding project.
Fully conversant with computer system.
• Responsible to create validation documents (Microsoft Package knowledge required – PPT and EXCEL according to templates) and subsequent reports on the different phases of the project;
• Responsible to verify and edit the project subprojects into Quest (online production platform) to complete the required steps prior to production.
• Able to coordinate and monitor all disciplines of work related to the project. This includes both management of the site supervision team as well as the contractors, sub-contractors, and other appropriate specialities.
• Able to monitor progress of Works and carry out updating, planning and preparing progress reports as required by the Employer.
The Project Manager works comprehends 7 phases, which can occur simultaneously in some cases:
• Understanding of Client scope
• Onsite Validation (phase 2)
• Production specifications
Understanding of Client Scope
• Understanding of Overlay Plans (PDF, cad knowledge is appreciated but not necessary)
• Undertake meetings with the client of overall understanding of the documents provided
• Site visit and item/area survey
• Study and photo-document suitable, quality and on budget solutions
• Highlight item limitations
• Highlight installation methods and optimal operations
• Prototype & testing supervision, when required
• Measurements, material and installation methods leasing with the Production team
• Quest management:
- CUS screenshots / pictures
- Scope editing
- Final revision of line items
- Request artwork to pre-press
- Request approval
Installation / Maintenance / Removal
• Planning and on-site supervision
• H&S on–site management
• Site managers and install crew on-site management
• Daily Reporting
• Scope Validation – create, revise and update Excel and PPT reports with item details according to client scope
• Design intent/concepts placement on the validation PPTs – raise foreseen issues, if any
• Scope documentation for Permits
• Site readiness
• Site issues and limitations
• Works on site
• You will have 5+ years experience in the events field and those with PMP or Prince2 are favourable.
AED 22,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• You will have 5+ years experience in the events field
• Previous experience in signage and wayfinding
• Those with PMP or Prince2 are favourable
• Have experience leading project implementation for large events and projects
• Excellent communication, both written and spoken
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.