Job description / Role
• Work cross-functionally with technical and business teams, understand use cases and translate the requirements into high-level user stories for the scrum team. And transitioning the user stories to project documents.
• Project management of software products from inception through delivery and into operations
• Collaborate on project management best practices and processes for product delivery & operations
• Prepare and maintain PM documents – Project Charter, Scope, Risk analysis, Issue Log, Schedule, Stakeholder analysis etc
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for the leadership team.
• Conduct Stand-ups with internal and external teams to track and monitor the projects
• Resolve team technical and functional challenges by guiding and providing appropriate solutions.
• Develop and maintain multiple project budgets and expense reporting
• Resource planning, management and reporting
• Daily project management across a distributed multi-disciplinary team
• Coordinate cross-dependencies between internal and external collaborators
• Project Manager, 1 : Experience in computer graphics / computer vision, Unity/ unreal engine. Good project tracking and documentation experience. Experience in handling multiple projects, handling vendors , and project documentation.
• Project Manager, 2: Experience in AI/ML and cloud. Experience in handling multiple projects, handling vendors , and project documentation.
• Project Manager, 4 : Experience in IOT. Electrical background. Good project tracking and documentation experience. Experience in handling multiple projects, handling vendors , and project documentation.
Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills required
• 4-5 years of experience managing production software delivery and operations for digital products
• Project Management certification or similar.
• Experienced practitioner of modern software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Lean, Kanban)
• A good understanding of the product development process from discovery to delivery
• Exceptional priority management, facilitation, and organizational skills
• Calm and capable negotiator able to help people work through change management
• Expertise with project/program management tools (e.g., Atlassian Suite)
• Understanding of commonly used software development tools & methodologies (e.g., Version Control, CI/CD, Test Driven Development)
• Understanding of commonly used software operations tools & methodologies (e.g., Observability, Feature-Flags, Disciplined DevOps)
• Technical background with a good understanding of Front End libraries, backend services, cloud infrastructure and UX/UI, strongly preferred.
• Understanding Cloud infrastructure and architecture
• Track record of being both an outstanding teammate and a leader who can align partners around a shared vision as well as an influence across an organization
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager