Job description / Role
• The Project Manager will be in charge of specific projects within the MEA market.
• Budget, oversee and manage end-to-end one or more projects of varying complexity.
• Work with stakeholders across the organization, including senior management to ensure business objectives are achieved.
• Typical projects span various themes collaborating with teams across multiple business units within Refinitiv.
• The Project Manager needs to show adaptability to support projects along the entire business value chain.
• Projects typically span 6-12months.
• The Project Manager is expected to handle multiple projects of different complexity in parallel. Work by themselves, or within a team to get the job done.
• Expected to be able to work autonomously within defined projects.
• Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework.
• Defines, documents and manages projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
• Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
• Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions.
• Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
• Prepares, maintains and reports on project plans within the project teams.
• Tracks activities, timelines and costs against the plan: escalates risks and find mitigation pathways where projects are at risk.
• Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
• Creates and implements effective operating rhythms with project stakeholders.
• Provides regular reporting to senior management.
• Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Identifies any problems with sponsorship.
• BSc degree in a relevant field, e.g. finance, economics, business administration or the likes
• PMP is a good to have
• 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role in a multinational company of multicultural environment
• Proficiency in traditional PM tools and software, e.g. Smartsheet, XLS etc.
• End-to-end project management
• Project planning and execution
• Reporting and presentation skills towards various levels of management
• Stakeholder management
• Relationship building
• Communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving and independent decision making
• Ability to develop and execute various project plans in parallel
• Problem solving skills: ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve risks and issues along the project lifecycle
• Refinitiv business / industry knowledge is a plus
About the Company
Refinitiv is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. We provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime. We are new market pioneers with 167 years of confidence. Breaking new barriers. Enabling more responsible, transparent and connected financial markets. We redefine what data can do. Through an open ecosystem, a high-performance culture, analytics, insights and technology.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)