Job description / Role
The Role Responsibilities
AME RETAIL Programme & Change Management portfolio
* Act as a subject matter expert for RETAIL and ITO portfolio for Group and Countries in the Region Work closely between the various technology and Regional and Country teams to recommend solution options that can deliver business expectations at effective cost and time
* Ensure solution/cost and timelines are consistent with the requirements and are delivered within agreed timeframe with Countries and country specific nuances are taken care.
* Manage RETAIL Services in projects covering end to end delivery.
* Design and Implement End to End Processes for Retail Banking. The process End to End covering various client journeys [Account Opening, Servicing of Account, Transacting accounts and Closure of accounts] using the eOps workflow application or other applicable solution architecture.
* Discuss with ORA, FCC, FRA, Tax and Compliance and ensure that all criteria are met while designing solutions and no gaps.
* Design workflow integrating various systems/sub-systems within the bank and ensure that client journeys and experience are straight-thru as much as possible.
* Design of agency banking use cases and keeping in mind the end-customer.
* Creation and review of DOI with respect to Agency Banking and transaction processing Journey.
* Participate and contribute in governance forums (e.g.PSC) with regional/country stakeholders to provide overall update on projects statuses, risks and issues
* Act as an escalation point for countries whenever a risk to meeting project timelines is raised and provide support for risk/ issue resolution
* Manage communications within the project and with other related projects.
* Monitor issues and ensures that resolution is reached.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Bachelor/Master Degree with experience in multiple phases of the project lifecycle, exposure to retail banking, retail operations and in-particular branch operations.
* Good knowledge of SCB RETAIL systems, RETAIL Operations and standard processes, project management, implementation and post implementation processes
* Cross functional and domain knowledge in terms of products, segments.
* Good presentation and excel skill
* Ability to conceptualize Client User Journey's and re-engineers process for an end-to-end Retail solution.
* Focused, organised, results-oriented and works independently to strict timeframes
* Cross functional and domain knowledge in terms of products, segments is an advantage
* Knowledge of RETAIL Domain is a must.
* Knowledge of Assets & Liabilities on-boarding process, workflow, e-OPS, core-banking systems, Debit Card journey - end-to-end flow and overall fulfilment process is a must.
* Ability to create effective work relationships across business & borders
* Senior stakeholder engagement and management experience
* Focused, organised, results-oriented and works independently to strict time-lines.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.