Job description / Role
International Shipyard Operator
Tax Free Salary package up to US$ 55,000 + benefits
Based in Dubai, UAE
A challenging opportunity now exists with a major shipyard operator. They are currently seeking to hire experienced Project Planners (Shipyards). The role is based in Dubai, UAE.
• Ensure compliance with OH&S and QMS systems of shipyard procedures.
• Create work breakdown structures suitable to the program of the project.
• Produce project resource plan defined by trades, systems etc as required by Project Manager.
• Analyze planning data and modifications, as required, to achieve time based and resource limited based target scheduling.
• Detail planning data of all stages of the project.
• Maintain progress data on assigned project and to prepare progress reports.
• Ensure provision of adequate planning data for and from subcontractors.
• Review subcontractors planning and actual work progress.
• Produce soft and hardcopy output of programs in numeric/graphic form
• Interface with the Commercial Department invoicer for the exchange and updating of information related to man-hours and cost associated with project planning variation.
Knowledge and Skills
• Degree or equivalent qualification in a Marine / Engineering field.
• Minimum 5 years experience as Project Planner in New Building shipyard or oil and gas facilities.
• Proficient in Primavera Project Planner, MS Project and MS Excel.
• Should be experienced in planning activities in any of the Marine offshore Construction field.
• Good English communication skills
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.