Job description / Role
Requisition ID: 226542
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Service Delivery Manager for Cloud Application Services
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this role is to create customer success by managing the customer relationship, the engagement financials and the quality of the delivery of the service. CAS is a service within the SAP Intelligent Enterprise Group that makes customers run better. This organization supports SAP's customers on their Cloud and Digitization journeys and with that is a key part on the company's commitment to the market to be the Cloud Company. You will work directly with customers, taking ownership of managing their system landscape and make sure they run best.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Drive the customer engagement end-to-end including commercial success, delivery success and customer success
- Plan and execute transition of customers into the CAS service in budget, time and quality
- Create, maintain and execute Customer Service Plans to ensure their systems run best
- Keep oversight on the service execution and take corrective action where required
- Establish and maintain a successful customer relationship that leads to positive customer satisfaction survey results
- Create customer references
- Be part of a fast growing cloud business area at SAP
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- You fluently speak English and potentially Arabic
- You are proud of your strong Project Management skills (8+ years, PMP a plus)
- You have an ITIL v3/v4 certification or an equivalent
- You understand multi-tasking as motivational factor
- Others describe you as highly organized
- You love to attend to details and you feel rewarded if you find flaws or errors that you can solve
- Working as one team and being driven by customer needs are key values for you
- If you talk about yourself, you usually mention your communication skills as outstanding and your attitude as professional and friendly
- If you think on working in a virtual environment, you know you are successful because of your great relationship management skills and your self-contained working style
- Private Cloud, Public Cloud, S/4 and HANA and words you use often in your daily life as you are aware about SAP's strategy, products, services and organizational structure
- Being on travel at times is a motivational factor for you
- SAP Application and Technology skill set (Certification and 3 year experience as SAP Application Consultant and or SAP Support Consultant)
- Customer Service experience in large outsourcing deals
- Management consulting
- Arabic language is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferre
- 14+ years experience in project management and SAP Operations
- 10+ years experience in Sales or Presales
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.