Job description / Role
Dubai based Buildings Main Contractor is seeking to appoint a Project Quantity Surveyor to work closely alongside a British Regional Commercial Manager. You will be sat on a 170 Million AED Residential Project in Central Dubai. Your commercial duties and tasks as follows:
• Managing and Handling Variations
• Coordinating and Managing Monthly Reports
• Management of Sub Contractors
• Able to issue contractual correspondence if needed
You will have significant commercial & contractual support on the project but the employer wants to hire someone they feel is capable to progress to a Senior QS with limited support in 2-3 Years Time. Our client is looking to hire someone seeking a CAREER not a Job.
The business pays staff on time , has workload awarded for the next 4 Years and it invests in staff , training & development. Apply if you feel you have the drive and ambition to succeed within this Main Contractor.
AED 9,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Medical , Gratuity , Flights & Bonus
The following is essential:
• Strong English Communication Skills - Face to face and also on the Phone
• Degree Qualified QS from a Reputable University
• Happy to be project based in Dubai
• Have exposure of Building Projects such as Residential , High Rise , Commercial , Education - UAE Experience is not essential BUT YOU MUST be currently based in the UAE
• Able to attend interviews in Late December / Early January for a January - February START LATEST
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.