Job description / Role
As part of the prestigious silver circle law firm, you will provide legal support on complex EPC projects in the engineering and construction sectors, contributing to high-profile projects in the Middle East.
Our client is a UK Law Firm who are interested in hiring a Project Resource Associate with a focus on Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) to join the Dubai-based team.
* Providing advice to various corporations in the energy and infrastructure industries, as well as global financial institutions.
* Participating in project development deals for both borrowers and lenders in significant energy and infrastructure projects.
* Taking the lead in negotiations and transactions, while also guiding and overseeing junior associates and trainees.
* Establishing and cultivating client relationships, recognising and capitalising on potential opportunities.
Competitive tax-free salary with great benefits.
* Legal qualification; common law qualified associates are encourages to apply.
* 3-7 years of post qualified experience with focus on EPC Projects
* Fluent English Language skills, knowledge of Arabic is advantageous
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
In House Lawyer - Oil & Gas
|Saudi Arabia||19 Jun|