Job description / Role
Company: A leading manufacturer of bathroom fittings and sanitary ware.
PROJECT SALES EXECUTIVE– UAE
High caliber individual capable of independently setting up and driving the business of the company among key accounts assigned to him. A self-driven and focused individual, he should be prepared to travel extensively in his region and willing to take on the responsibility to make the brand a brand of first choice among the key accounts comprising of Developers and Builders, Contractors, Architects, Interior designing companies, MEP and other consultants etc. He must meet the annual sales goals and objectives set up jointly by him and the organization. Experience and Knowledge in the sales and marketing of Bathroom products will be an added advantage.
HQ will be Dubai – area covered will be essentially UAE. Need based travel to other GCC countries may be required.
• Developing excellent relations with key account groups.
• Relationship / Influencer management – Consultants, Architects, Interior Designers
• Conducting specific promotion activities directed towards those accounts.
• Presentation, marketing and sales to developers, builders, projects, contracts.
• Drawing up and achieving the sales targets – from these key accounts.
• Launching and anchoring the brand as one of the lead players over a reasonable period of time.
• All other facets required for the enablement of the business.
• Fixed monthly compensation in line with the best in the industry.
• Attractive performance-based incentives and bonus based on pre-set criterion.
• Company Car
• Standard benefits as per local law
AED 14,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company Car, Incentives, Allowances, Benefits
• 5 to 7 years of experience in Project Sales– preferably in sanitary ware, building materials, consumer durables or related products.
• Exposure to institutional sales / relationship management.
• UAE experience is essential.
• Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
• Post-graduate qualifications in Business Management preferable.
PROFILE AND APTITUDE
• Outgoing and Sales oriented personality.
• Pleasing profile and good interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter – roll up the sleeves attitude.
• Good communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Entrepreneurial commitment and aptitude.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• Great at building relationship and also understanding complexities of large organizations and the way they work.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.