Job description / Role
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing all processes and procedures for the projects and their implementation on the relevant systems.
• Managing day to day administration of the system and liaising with the EDMS to resolve problems to improve the effective running of the system.
• Supervising the performance of individual members of the document control team on a project by project basis, ensuring the efficient delivery of project requirements.
• Performing document controller’s duties when others are on leave.
• Delivering training on procedures and document protocols internally, to the client teams and supply chain.
• Ensuring the team’s adherence to the processes and procedures and providing guidance when deviation occurs.
• Performing a comprehensive quality check on each document and associated documents, in accordance with the projects defined documents protocols.
• Performing periodic quality checks to the system registers.
• Supporting the team on routine and ad hoc project-wide assignments.
• Producing quantitative, status and analysis reports.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
|Abu Dhabi||13 Feb|
Document Controller / Site Secretary
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Admin & Sales Coordinator
A Leading Insurance Broker in the Middle East