Job description / Role
Key Duties And Tasks
• Manage electronic document management system as well as hard copy records on as per company system.
• Maintain and examine files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
• Ensure all documentation is controlled in accordance with the company's procedures for document control.
• Process, control and administer incoming and outgoing documents (correspondences, submittals, transmittals, specifications, drawings, etc.).
• Upload and distribute documents to relevant parties in accordance with the document distribution matrix workflow.
• Maintain and update logs to ensure accurate status of submissions
• Prepare necessary data reports for various parties in a timely and accurate manner.
• Follow up and expedite priority items with relevant managers, engineers, consultants and contractors.
• Drive improvement to document control processes and procedures.
• Manage and monitor the use of various form set ups among team members.
• Coordinate with consultants and contractors to send and receive various reports, drawings, submittals and other outstanding issues.
• At least 10 years’ experience in a similar level role in the GCC
• Diploma from accredited institution.
• The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills
• Arabic Letter Writing Experience Mandatory
• Arabic-English bilingual
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Personal Assistant to CEO
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|
Secretary & Document Controller
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jun|
Executive Assistant cum Admin
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||3 Aug|