Job description / Role
Projects/Construction Lawyer | 3-5 PQE - UAE or Saudi Arabia
• Our client is a highly regarded international law firm with offices across the Middle East. There is currently an opportunity available for a 3-5 PQE lawyer to support the projects, energy and construction team.
• The successful applicant will collaborate with team members in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and regional and international offices to service a global client base so flexibility to travel is essential.
• This role will suit a self-starter who is confident in their technical skill as well as their ability to use initiative.
• The location of the role can be flexible - Abu Dhabi, Dubai (UAE) or Riyadh (Saudi Arabia).
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• Post qualification experience in energy, infrastructure, construction or projects fields with a reputable international law firm
• Good organizational skills and experience in transaction management
• Arabic language skills, particularly the ability to draft in Arabic, would be advantageous but not essential
• Excellent academic track record
• Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work
• Excellent client relationship skills and experience of business development
• Commercially astute
Applications will only be accepted via Gulf Talent.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.