Job description / Role
Responsible for overall coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Experience within the retail Shop fitting industry
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in MS office, AutoCAD and Project Scheduling Tools
• Clearly, openly and articulately communicates in various settings, keeping stakeholders informed
• Good communication skills
• Excellent presentation (including verbal, written, online design and interpersonal) skills
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships
• Strong negotiation, persuasive selling and conflict resolution skills
• High priorities on time management & delivery
About the Company
Al Boom Marine is a leading lifestyle retail and distribution company that operates in the GCC and MENA regions, with more than 25 brands and over 60 retail through concept and own multibrand stores, as well as more than 300 active wholesale accounts. Concepts and brands diverse from lifestyle, leisure and watersports to tech and accessories.
Established in 1987, Al Boom Marine is successfully growing geographically and commercially, working continuously on entertaining its clients within the categories it caters for, mostly related to people's leisure time.
Al Boom Marine started as a distribution company selling eyewear, apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories of its popular watersports, surf and lifestyle brands across the GCC to major sports and optical accounts. Acquiring the distribution rights of GoPro in the region, our client base now includes top electronic retail chains across the region.
The retail division is entertaining our customers through our own multi-brand stores (Beyond The Beach) and concept stores of Oakley, Rip Curl, Tommy Bahama, New Era, Seafolly and Animal. Our retail chain varies from mall stores to street and hotel concepts.
Assistant Resident Engineer (Structures)
Menasa & Partners
Finishing Construction Manager
Project Manager - Fit Out