Job description / Role
Job Description & Duties:
Fitout Experience Is Mandatory
• Monitoring the material coordination between production, design, and sales department
• Prepares and submits Material and Sample Submittals in coordination with projects manager
• Having knowledge in health and safety guidelines related to interior fit out project management
• Coordinates between design, estimation, and sales team for given projects
• Analyzes the projects requirements and plan Manpower, materials as per given BOQ from estimation department in coordination with store team and purchaser
• Prepares the method statements and work specific quality control plans, ensuring that delivered materials are in accordance with quantity and quality, monitor and control materials release in coordination with store team
• Maintains the records of the transfer slips with any quality issues arise over the production course.
• Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system function and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions
• Develops working instructions, workmanship standards and process documents, to ensure that they are followed and ensure a strict adherence to the production schedule
• Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives; determining project objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, environmental quality; estimating relevance time, and costs
• Improves and Develops continually existing operation to improve quality, productivity, efficiency, and cost savings and determining impact on total system
• Manages manufacturing documentation required for product manufacturing
• Identifies the ways to reduce production costs through recommendations – i.e. new process equipment, equipment justification to improve performance
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Trains and supervise staff on new developed processes and technologies, establish a training and quality culture
• Verifies, coordinates and participate (as needed) in site surveys before proceeding with production to validate the project drawings
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed by (Operations Research, Safety Management, Reporting Skills, Manufacturing Control Planning, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Supply Management, Analyzing Information, Technical Understanding, Innovation, Quality Focus)
• Delivers significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the organization on assigned projects
• Establishes strong, effective and collaborative relationships with team leaders
• Arranges production force into balanced groups and distribute jobs in between, maintaining proper coordination and integration
• Responsible for work execution, monitoring and supervision
• In addition to a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 4 or more years of experience in the field and fit-out experience is mandatory knowledge of project planning
• Experience in a leadership role to ensure to handle the responsibilities of the job.
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all NENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between conversant engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Aug|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Project Engineer (Hotel / Ski Resort)
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer