Job description / Role
We are looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. He will need to schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
· Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
· Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
· Interact with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
· Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
· Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
· Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
· Proven working experience as a project engineer
· Past experience in BMU is an advantage.
· Experience in handling contractors and consultant in UAE is a must.
· Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
· Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
· Project management and supervision skills
· Decision making ability and leadership skills
· Time management and organization skills
· BS degree in Engineering or relevant field
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.