Job description / Role
Develop the PMO strategy and be accountable for the delivery of all projects through Backbone Management, providing leadership, best practice integration and management of all project processes and functions to improve the consistency and efficiency in a manner that achieves objectives thereby proactively managing the project life cycle of each individual project.
* Bachelor of Science - Construction, Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification.
* Proven International markets experience especially Africa & Middle East
* Excellent Business Acumen
* Excellent leadership skills
* Minimum 7 years' experience at a senior level in a PMO function.
* Minimum 5 years in a leadership role.
* Developed project/programme management and planning experience.
* Experience working in international markets such as Europe/US and Africa.
* Managing a range of project types and complex business initiatives and change programmes.
* Provide input to the business and organisational budget planning.
* Management of SLA's and contractors.
* Experience with Performance Management frameworks and tools in the delivery of business objectives.
* Team management experience with the ability to manage virtual
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||22 May|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jun|
Senior Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|