Job description / Role
• Projects & Minor Works Specialist is fully responsible for the delivery of assigned minor works projects as required across the Client’s facilities, including the performance of sub-contracted supply of services against program and budget to meet the expectations of the Client, the Facility Manager and its customers across all sites.
• Administrate the design and execution of assigned projects, fit-out and renovation works for all the Client functions which will be executed by external suppliers
• Maintain and delivers good project governance. Maintain and review of minor works programs, and project management plans that are of high-quality standard and adhere to relevant best practice.
• Manage the approvals process include creation and update for all engineering project documentation including plans, specifications, risk register, and cost estimates
• Meet targets for program, budget and quality
• Develop proposals including project’s tender documents, project reports, studies, and other documentation
• Coordinate technical and administrative activities related to asset management with other internal the Client departments and disciplines participating in the project
• Ensure engineering project activities comply with asset management requirements and support overall project schedule, scope and budget, and are progress reported regularly.
• Interpret contract specifications and resolve conflicts with suppliers on such matters as an interpretation of specifications, workmanship, quality of materials, and related matters
• Conduct site inspections of works being undertaken to ensure compliance with permit requirements;
• Maintain key relationship activities within the internal and external stakeholders for the successful delivery of project planning and program delivery.
• Work collaboratively with wider the Facility Manager Team members and champion best practice.
• Demonstrate the highest possible standards of leadership in the promotion of Health, Safety and Environment.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Projects & Minor Works Manager or reporting Director
• Bachelor Degree Level (minimum) – Project Management, Facilities Management, Engineering,
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in project/project management roles, with increasing levels of responsibility. Preferably in an Airport environment
• High ethical standards & integrity in professional and personal dealings
• Able & willing to listen to others and encourages dialogue
• Able to make decisions and stand by them
• Understand commercial and risk consequences
• Sensitive to corporate politics
• Effective communicator
• Able and willing to raise potentially controversial issues
• Able to operate in fast-paced 24/7/365 environment
• Flexible, responsive and willing to consider changes.
• Able to lead and motivate people
• Able to work as a team member and encourage team collaboration.
• Resilient and able to cope in demanding fast-paced environment
• Persistent and continually works to achieve success
• Project / Program Management
• Property and Facilities Management
• Contract management
• Commercial / Business Management
• Planning and Scheduling
• Performance management
• Primary Contractor service provision.
• Change and cost/value management
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.